Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We wish to recruit a dynamic, quali ed and result-oriented person to ll the following position:
DRIVER & MECHANIC
Organizational Relationship: Reports to the Head of Department, Transport and Maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To drive the University vehicles in good condition.
- To ensure the cleanliness of the said vehicles.
- To report any defect of vehicles being handled.
- To report expiry of insurance licenses.
- To service and maintain the University vehicles.
- To transport the University staff and students.
- To maintain and repair University vehicles and other machines.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor from time-to-time.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Competences:
- Should have attained a minimum of D+ in K.C.S.E.
- Should possess a valid Driving License Class ABCE from NTSA.
- Should possess a current Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Should possess a valid Public Service Vehicle License.
- Should have experience of nine (9) years as a driver.
- Should possess a mechanics certificate.
- Should be a creative and innovative team player;
- Should possess good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Should be a person of integrity; morally upright and mature;
- Should be able to work under minimum supervision;
- Should have excellent team leadership skills;
- He/she should be flexible and adaptable enough to work in a multicultural environment;
CUEA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, disability and gender equality. CUEA does not charge for any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Filled Application Form (available on our website:
(http://www.cuea.edu/Jobs@Cuea) copies of relevant certi cates and transcripts, and three reference letters one from the local parish to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should reach the Human Resource Manager on or before 24h June2022.
CUEA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
You must be logged in to post a comment.