Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB TITLE: ICT OFFICER
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the ICT officer provide technical guidance and advice on systems utilization and ensure the safety, security and control of computer systems and data
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensures that the computer information system satisfies the user requirements and conforms to company policy, procedures and standards.
- Investigate and analyze system requirements and recommend on the best way forward
- Provide administrative and technical support to users and ensure proper usage and security including assisting in the actual production of the reports
- Ensure proper maintenance of both computer hardware and software, and ensure that up-to-date record of computer hardware is maintained
- Ensure that there is adequate system integrity and security, including physical safety and security of the computer hardware
- Ensure that up-to-date systems documentation and operations and manuals are maintained.
- You will be responsible for updating and upgrading our website.
- Ensure proper system back-up to avoid loss of information in case of accidents
- Ensure that there are suitable control levels of consumables (stationery, printer ribbons, toners, etc
- Advise on the best use of the available manpower, computer hardware and software in order to achieve agreed targets
- Keep abreast with changes in technology and advise management on upgrades or purchase of new technology, as appropriate.
- Train staff on the use of existing and any new technologies introduced
- Supervise, train, appraise and motivate staff in computer section
- ‘O’ level education, with C+ and above
- Diploma in IT, ICT or related course.
- Professional qualification such as CCNA will be an added advantage
- 2 years relevant experience
Applicants who meet the above requirements should send their hard copy application letters together with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials and national identity card. The application should reach the undersigned not later than Monday 27th June 2022.
The Managing Director
Gatanga Water and Sanitation Services
P O Box 6133 – 01000
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Gatanga water services is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will automatically lead to disqualification.