Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No.
Investment & Client Services Manager
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Investment & Client Services Manager within Jubilee Life Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the General Manager, Corporate Life and Pensions and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The role holder will conserve existing business while providing superior service to retirement benefits business clients (deposit administration) in full compliance with the laid down procedures and guidelines as set out in the operations manuals.
- Business Growth:
- Development and implementation of business growth strategies which is aligned to company strategies.
- Conserving existing business through superior client servicing and providing alternative options.
- Relationships Management: Building strong business relationships with our existing clients and intermediaries to ensure business retention.
- Customer Care: Providing superior services to Retirement Benefits clients. Making regular visits to clients and preparing reports on the client’s needs and current legislations.
- Preparation of guaranteed quarterly reports and investment presentations.
- Statistical Analysis & Returns: Preparing summary/ statistical reports of the Retirement Benefits schemes as may be required.
- Leadership – Mentoring and coaching pension administrators in client servicing and in investment presentations.
- Schemes Compliance:
- Ensure all schemes investment returns are filed before the statutory deadlines.
- Work closely with the administrators’ schemes to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements
- Visionary Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- in Mathematics/Statistics/Actuarial Science or Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting/Marketing or any other related field.
- Knowledge of legislation governing Retirement Benefits and Insurance in Kenya
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, 2 of which in a supervisory role.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 22nd June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.