Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Supervisor – Financial Fraud Investigators
To conduct financial fraud investigations
- Preparation of work plans and schedules
- Identify cases for profiling
- Collect and collate evidence to establish initial facts of cases.
- Conduct investigations, preparation of reports and letters, raising of assessments
- Obtain third party information as required
- Maintain files and working papers
- Compile relevant evidences
- Support the prosecution process
- Statement Recording
- Prepare investigation reports and escalate to manager
- Timely preparation and submission of reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related disciplines.
- Technical training in Tax or Customs
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) and National Intelligence Service (NIS) certification in Basic investigations techniques and intelligence courses or Advanced Investigation Course or Inspectorate Course.
- Computer forensics and cyber investigations certification added advantage.
- At least 3 years relevant experience as an Officer in active financial fraud investigations
- Must possess good knowledge and experience in tax law and administration
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 1st July, 2022.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)