Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Supervisor – Prosecution
This role is responsible for providing prosecution services for customs and tax crime investigations.
- Provide prosecutorial support for cases under investigation
- Review investigation files and analyze evidence to ensure adequacy/ sufficiency
- Prepare charge sheets for approval by the Chief Manager.
- Prepare case briefs
- Drafting of court pleadings
- Conducting legal research
- Preparing reports on cases
- Conducting pre-trial of witnesses
- Undertake evidence analysis on all prosecution cases and appeals to the TAT to ensure the departmental position is captured
- Act as liaison between I&E and LS&BC to enable proper filing of pleadings in court and TAT
- Prepare legal opinions and advisory briefs on ongoing investigation cases
- Provide prosecutorial and legal support for cases under investigation
- Participate in consultative meetings between LS&BC and investigations
- Prepare budget proposals for amendment to revenue laws
- Attend ADR meetings and watch brief in TAT and court cases and defend applications arising from criminal proceedings.
- Carry out ad hoc and special assignments
- A university degree in law, business administration, economics or related field from a recognized institution.
- Tax Law, Valid LSK practicing certificate
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in similar role.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 1st July, 2022.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)