Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
REGISTERED CLINICAL OFFICERS (Deadline 30th June 2022)
To examine, diagnose and treat patients at the outpatient unit of the Hospital to achieve maximum satisfaction of the clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Examining patients, diagnosing and treating at the OPD unit of the hospital.
- Teaching students.
- Health education to patients
- Facilitate availability of necessary reports required.
Academic and professional Qualifications for the Position
- Diploma in clinical medicine and surgery
- Must be registered by the clinical officers council
- Current & up to date practicing license from the clinical officers Council
- A high degree of computer literacy
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted. PCEA Chogoria Hospital is an equal opportunity employer
Candidates who meet above minimum requirements are requested to submit their applications and enclosing their detailed CV (with 3 referees), certificates, testimonials (including a letter from local Church Minister) so as to reach the Chief Executive Officer.
PCEA Chogoria Hospital
P.O. Box 35 – 60401
254 20 5146700
254 734 192 208
254 713 656 186
You must be logged in to post a comment.