Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
St. Francis Community Hospital wishes to recruit a highly motivated and competent individual to fill the position of a peri-operative nurse.
The peri-operative nurse primary responsibility is to provide information and emotional support for patients and their family members, to ensure that all preoperative data have been accumulated, and to maintain patients’ baseline hemodynamic statuses.
- Participate in the preoperative assessment of patients, while contributing positively to evaluation as to suitability of planned management.
- Intraoperative instrument setup and handling prior to, during and after procedures.
- Participate in the post-procedure management of patients, ensuring appropriate disposition.
- Ensure adequate documentation of care delivered, inventory utilized and quality processes across the perioperative spectrum.
- Must have a Diploma in Nursing and a higher diploma in peri-operative nursing.
- Must be registered with the nursing council and possess a current license.
- Training in BLS and ACLS is an added advantage.
- Minimum working experience of two years in a busy theatre.
- Experience in orthopedic and laparoscopic surgery is an added advantage.
- Must have good communication skills both written and oral.
- The candidate must be self-driven and self-motivated.
Interested candidates should submit and address their applications, ENCLOSING A DETAILED CV, AND COVER LETTER ONLY email@example.com so as to be received by 01st July 2022. Applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in their application and indicate PERI-OPERATIVE NURSE on the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
St. Francis Community Hospital is an equal opportunity employer
You must be logged in to post a comment.