Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Avenue Healthcare is one of the leading private healthcare groups in East Africa running 3 Hospitals, and 13 clinics across Kenya, and a Homecare business. With over 25 years in the healthcare industry, Avenue Healthcare runs 300 hospital beds with over 1,000 staff members, and more than 400 specialists and serves over 400,000 patients annually, offering primary, secondary, and tertiary.
|Reports to||:||Chief Nursing Officer|
|No. of Posts||:||1|
Works closely with the Clinical Governance Committee to achieve the strategy of delivering high quality care with excellent patient outcomes and is responsible for planning, coordinating, monitoring, and improving clinical care and services in the group. This position is responsible for leading organization wide, performance improvement initiatives. This position is responsible for negotiating timelines and priorities for projects, coordinating action plans, and monitoring/analyzing results for projects that are consistent with the organization’s strategic goals and imperatives. Performs related duties as required.
- Manage the maintenance of the Quality Management System to ensure it meets regulatory compliance as well as the Accreditation standards
- Monitor the implementation of Quality Procedures applicable and their maintenance in accordance to laid out policies
- Work/liaise closely with the Medical Services Managers, Quality nursing manager and other departmental heads when undertaking the auditing and inspection roles.
- Schedule and perform Facility and Clinical Audits in accordance to laid out policies and develop, recommend, and monitor corrective and preventive actions arising from Audits.
- Identifies, designs, and implements new processes and clinical care, based on evidence, to continually improve patient care and outcomes and to achieve performance targets.
- Performs data analysis; creates & interprets data displays, including clinical, cost, and patient satisfaction data. Works collaboratively with Information Technology (IT) Informatics team, and others to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the data that is utilized. Compile reports and sharing the same with the relevant Heads of Department for corrective action.
- Promote awareness of Quality and Regulatory compliance throughout the organization through organized training programs as and when required and participate in training of staff on quality systems to address identified problems to enhance clinical excellence and patient safety.
- Provides guidance and training in data collection for quality indicators as identified by the Clinical Governance Committee and the hospital and acts as resource in the interpretation and use of data generated and utilized by the department.
- Ensure that there is monitoring and control all official clinical documents being used in the facility and ensure version control of the organizations policies and procedures.
- Maintain and develop own professional competencies and knowledge which will evolve dependent on the job requirements.
- Provide leadership to achieve high performance by ensuring employee development, employee engagement and performance management to deliver organization objectives and goals.
- Ensure Superior Customer Experience to all internal and external clients
- Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor in line with the job description.
- Advises on the appropriate use of quality improvement tools and methodologies, such as PDSA, Lean, Six Sigma, and Statistical Process Control Analysis.
- Reviews Accreditation, Risk, Safety and Quality/Performance Improvement Department quality goals to identify opportunities for improvement and to ensure current projects are working to meet organizational goals.
- Collects and presents quality indicators for the group management on a monthly basis.
- Implementation of a group wide incident management system
- Reviews and updates quality policies for the group.
- Bachelors’ degree in Nursing or Medicine
- Valid Practice Licence by the relevant regulatory body
- Preferred – Qualification in Hospital Quality or Patient Safety Management
- Five (5) and above years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience Strong analytical skills with experience in statistics
- Must have participated/led an accreditation process preferably JCIA/COHSASA
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Application Deadline : 2022-06-24
You must be logged in to post a comment.