Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Facilitate efficient client administration, document management and cash flow management. The jobholder is responsible for all the retail operations functions to ensure efficiency, timeliness and effective client servicing targets.
- Oversee document management, client correspondences and cash flow management
- Monitor and approve the processing of contract notes, statements, business confirmations/appreciations and all client correspondences
- Approval of inflows and redemptions/withdrawals/switches
- Oversee the management of client correspondences to ensure immediate response time, action and thus maximum client satisfaction
- Oversee the process of account opening, edit of data in system and all data capture for accuracy, integrity, timeliness and risk management
- Review the report prepared on all logged client interactions in the client log and tracking to ensure all issues are closed and provide the same for monthly management meetings
- Review and improvement of the client services processes from time to time
- Resolve client complaints and guide the team
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelors’ degree in a business related field
- 6-8 years’ experience in a similar position two of which must be in supervisory level
- Professional certification in accounting e.g. CPA (K)
Unposting Date: 27-06-2022