Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- The role holder will support the Head of strategy & EPMO to drive the implementation of the strategic plan by coordinating strategic initiatives, preparing strategy analysis and updating reports across the Business functions.
- Work with the Head of strategy & EPMO in translating the Strategy into a strategy map, KPIs and initiatives;
- Works with key stakeholders to ensure effective cascading and communication of the strategy to the rest of the organization;
- Collects, analyses and tracks key business performance data across key performance indicators (based on the Personal Scorecard framework) and highlights strategic issues;
- Conducts regular strategy review meetings with key stakeholders within the Business Unit to discuss the Business Unit performance against the strategy and ensures that key strategic decisions are taken in a timely manner;
- Follow-up and coordinate to ensure decisions made in performance and strategy review meetings are executed by the respective owners;
- Supports ongoing strategy implementation and monitoring by ensuring timely collection, compilation, analysis, and reporting of data on key initiatives and suggests corrective action where required;
- Provides industry trends and competitor benchmarking and identification of best practice and innovation both locally, regionally and globally as well as assess the viability of new initiatives or projects;
- Work with the Head of strategy & EPMO to facilitate change in the organization by supporting change management activities and providing training to staff on effective strategy development and execution processes;
- Monitors and reports on key strategic risks on a periodic basis, follows-up defined risk mitigation and prevention plans and coordinates with Risk and Compliance Department;
- Deliver on performance requirements as defined in the departments’ strategy map, balanced scorecard and Personal Scorecard
Key Performance Measures
- As described in your Personal Score Card.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in in business planning and strategic analysis implementation
- Strong strategic analysis skills using all of the following various methods such as;
- PESTEL/STEEP analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Framework
- Ansoff Matrix
- Value Chain Analysis
- Excellent financial modelling and analysis skills including:
- Scenario Planning and Forecasting
- Sensitivity Analysis and Logical framework analysis
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Strong computer and business solutions software skills.
Technical/ Functional competencies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent networking, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Exposure/experience in a busy media house or PR agency.
- Communications Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge in Diversity management
- Ability to drive change
- Stakeholder Management
- Report writing-ability to develop reports
- Strategic Planning
- Decision making –ability to make strategic decisions in a timely and effective manner
- High moral and ethical standing
- Highly motivated.
Unposting Date: 03-07-2022