Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Category : Software Development Closing Date : June 22nd, 2022 Location : Nairobi
Cytonn Investments is an alternative investment manager, with a captive real estate development capability. Cytonn has a unique strategy of coupling two compelling demand areas – the lack of high yielding investment products and the lack of institutional grade real estate. We distribute high yielding instruments to attract funding from investors, and we deploy that funding to investment grade, well planned and comprehensive real estate developments that are largely pre-sold.
Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, FinTech, and hospitality.
Cytonn business is data and technology driven. Our software engineers push the limit of technology to build innovative and efficient technology solutions that change the way business and investment is done. With rapid growth, we handle a lot of data and require high efficiency to remain competitive and give our clients both robust and pleasant experiences with our products. The successful candidate will join the financial services engineering team, a fast-paced environment with immense challenges and learning opportunities. This experience builds careers rapidly and brings exposure to investments and real estate operations.
- Analyzes, designs, develops, tests, implements, and supports technical web software solutions across a full stack of development tools and technologies that support Cytonn core and affiliate businesses
- Designs and builds robust and redundant solutions on the cloud with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and other cloud architecture utilized by Cytonn
- Stays on top of technology trends, researches and learns new technologies and applies as appropriate
- Maintains and improves existing codebases and reviews code changes
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Computer Science (or related) degree
- At least 3 years of experience working with PHP in a dynamic environment. Experience with a modern framework preferably Laravel is required. Experience developing for fintech is an added advantage
- Solid skills of computing and algorithms with good background in object-oriented principles
- Knowledge of web and Internet infrastructure, databases, networking and programming
- A passion for computing and software and engaging learning experiences, as well as desire to make a difference in a highly productive environment
- The position will require one to work from the office
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate
You must be logged in to post a comment.