Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
Job Tile: Logistics Assistant – AOG
The role of a Logistics Assistant – AOG is to undertake the timely process of clearing and forwarding of overseas Aircraft spares especially AOG and critical parts to meet business requirements while ensuring the parts are securely delivered in accordance with air worthiness and Kenya Airways quality standards to support Schedule requirements of the Airline.
- Ensure Airway Bills (AWB), Item Part Catalogue (IPC) and invoice is provided on time to facilitate the application of prior release.
- Collect AOG documents as per pre-alerts advised by Technical AOG team.
- Update AOG status report and tracker continuously to ensure correct information to internal customers.
- Send status reports immediately after delivery of shipment to stores.
- Ensure after prior release approval, provided that entry is correctly completed to ensure nil queries.
- Follow up to ensure cancellation where C402 is prepared.
- As AOG are time sensitive, proactively anticipate problems and address with immediate effect.
Knowledge, Skills and experience:
• Diploma in Clearing and Forwarding.
• KESRA ICMS TRAINING
• At least 2years experience in clearing and forwarding
• Adequate knowledge of declaration on customs ICMS system
• Sufficient knowledge and use of excel sheets for reporting
• Adequate knowledge of Kentrade declaration system
How to apply:
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please submit a copy your detailed Curriculum Vitae.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Due to the volume of applications that we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Kenya Airways is an equal opportunity employer.
You must be logged in to post a comment.