Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Job
Position: Business Intelligence (BI) Intern
Reporting To: Team Lead, Business Intelligence
- Work with Product Managers and business stakeholders to collect and document user-data requirements while defining scope and objectives of the desired outcomes.
- Construct data workflow charts and dashboard wireframes and formats.
- Prepare Data Studio reports and charts based on the user requirements
- Support in delivering ad hoc data analysis reports and dashboards.
- Explore data sources to better understand the availability and quality of data for some analytics requests
- 1+ years exposure to a related field as Business Analyst or Data Scientist;
- Solid understanding of reporting platforms including Google, Data Studio and Advanced Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to write SQL queries for retrieving data from a relational database like PostgreSQL and Google BigQuery;
- Ability to develop proper dashboard and database schema documentation;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Collaborate and work closely with Product Managers and Functional Managers in mapping out data requirements;
- Python skills and experience are very nice to have;
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time and prioritize work;
- Kenyan resident.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Bsc Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics or any other relevant degree.
- Technical Competence;
- Stakeholder Management;
- Analytical Thinking;
- Problem Solving Skills;
- Team Player;
- Tech Savvy.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Apply by: June 23, 2022
You must be logged in to post a comment.