Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER (Mariakani)
Key Performance Areas
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Execution of employee engagement programs and internal product campaigns across the Business Unit.
- Drive employee monthly reward schemes aimed at driving attainment of BPP targets around People & Culture deliverables.
- Collaborate with the Digital Communications Team to execute employer-branding initiatives through providing content in form of high-resolution photos & videos of company events.
- Communication of company activities and updates to ensure that relevant information is timely relayed to employees through channels such as notice boards, emails, and company social media platforms (Yammer/WhatsApp).
- Support the management of disciplinary issues and grievances in line with the employment act and the company’s policies & procedures.
- Drive monthly Employee Relations Council (ERC) Meetings and ensuring follow up & closure of items as agreed by members to enhance cordial industrial relations.
- Coordinate CSR activities through awareness creation and mobilization of staff to achieve maximum participation.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Minimum academic qualification: Bachelor’s Degree In HR or related discipline
- Qualifications as an added advantage: Higher Diploma in HR or CHRP
- Professional registration: IHRM
- Experience required: General work experience (years): Minimum of 5 years with Minimum 3 years’ experience specific to the position
- Industry: Manufacturing
Additional/specific work requirements:
- Knowledge of employment laws and labor relations
- Excellent emotional intelligence skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment and exercise good judgment with excellent follow-through