Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Segera – at the heart of Laikipia Plateau – is a wildlife sanctuary where your inspirational journey provides a positive impact on the land and its people. Nestled between Mount Kenya to the east and the Great Rift Valley to the west, Segera Retreat makes its home on 20,000 hectares (50,000 acres) of preserved land where our sustainable lifestyle is focused around conservation, community, culture, and commerce (4Cs). Segera is a Long Run Destination. Long Run Destinations are carefully selected by the Zeitz Foundation for their commitment to enacting the 4Cs.
Program objectives: The objective of the program is to provide the successful candidate with an opportunity to develop his/her skills, knowledge and experience needed to progress to higher level role in any organization. Suitably qualified and interested candidates from Universities and colleges are hereby requested to apply for the opportunity tabled here below.
Kindly note that successful candidate will be placed in the Human Resource Department for the period of six (6) months with effect from July 2022.
Distribution of internship opportunities Department: Human Resource Opportunity (6 months):
1 Basic Requirements;
1. Application letter
2. Must have completed and graduated with either Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution.
3. Recommendation letter from the Institution
4. Copies of academic transcripts;
5. Copy of National Identification card;
6. Medical Insurance cover
7. Copy of National Social Security Fund (NSSF)
8. Copy of PIN certificate
9. Copy of National Hospital Insurance Fund ( NHIF)
Eligibility and duration of Apprenticeship
1. The internship period will be six (6) months with the possibility of renewing the contract.
2. The intern should be an unemployed Kenyan citizen who has completed diploma/degree course and is looking for experience and exposure related to the area of study.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letters accompanied with detailed CVs and copies of certificates / transcripts to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Applications should be received on or before close of business 21st June 2022 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted Segera is a founder member of the Long Run Destinations. For more information on the global network of Long Run Destinations and the Zeitz Foundation see http://www.thelongrun.com and http://www.zeitzfoundation.org.
P.O Box 180- 10400
Tel: +254 718 519 768
You must be logged in to post a comment.