Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking to hire a highly-skilled Sewing Machine Technician to perform all repair, installation, and maintenance duties for our domestic and industrial sewing machines as required by the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain sewing machines and related equipment
- Performing maintenance work on customers’ and company appliances.
- Providing estimates to customers on repair cost where necessary.
- Repairing or replacing defective or damaged appliance components.
- Advising customers on handling of the sewing machines.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all items/parts used to repair, replace, or maintain machines.
- Proven experience in repairing, installing, and maintaining sewing machines.
- Completion of a sewing machine maintenance apprenticeship.
- A Diploma Certificate in Electronics or mechanical systems or related field from a recognized Technical college.
If you meet the requirements above, kindly send your applications and certificates to email@example.com indicating your current and expected salary.