Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing approximately 14 000 employees in Africa, with over 2000 employees in Kenya
Key Purpose Statement
Serves as a Strategic Human Resource Business Partner in a designated region and supports with the delivery of the Human Resources strategy across the region, enabling the achievement of the regions’ or functions Business plan and targets and alignment to the Organization’s overall strategic objective of long term growth. The successful candidate must be well versed with the Employment Laws, have a valid Practicing License and have experience in Employee Relations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Learning and Development Facilitates the execution of the learning and development strategy within the organization.
- Talent and Performance Management Drives effective sourcing and development of leadership and ensures effective management of the talent pipeline, to meet the short, medium and long term requirements.
- Organization Development Works collaboratively with the business leaders to co-create a plan to shape the desired culture, through coordinated OD initiatives and touch points with other areas of HR .
- Employee Relations and Culture Management Fosters an employee relations environment that supports the delivery of strategy, and drive the execution of employee engagement initiatives.
- Minimum requirement 5 years’ experience as a HR Business Partner
- At least 8 years’ experience in general Human Resource and Administration.
- Good working knowledge of an ERP system.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt or change to new situations.
- Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or its equivalent.
- Professional requirement: Be an accredited member of the Institute of Human Management IHRM.
- Must have a current practicing certificate.
- Added advantage: Master’s degree in Human Resource Management.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date 2022/06/27
You must be logged in to post a comment.