Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Enterprise Sales Manager – ()
The Enterprise sales manager will be responsible of driving the Finserve strategy by leading the sales team to sell our products across Africa. They will be in charge of executing the sales strategy and ensuring we meet the sales budget. They will drive revenue for new and existing Enterprise products. They will be responsible of the sales team and ensure Relationship Managers meet the set KPIs. They will also focus on onboarding key strategic partners, manage the relationship, grow and retain them.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
• Customer front line management through the CRM to generate new sales and support existing customers.
• Identify and propose potential business deals by visiting, contacting existing and potential customers to cross sell and up sell.
• Understand customers’ needs and guide the customer on the best suited product for their business. And prepare proposals.
• Onboard and manage strategic partnerships and accounts.
• Ensure delivery of professional and premium customer service to all customers, adequate after-sales support and relationship management.
• Carry out Know Your Customer checks and fully understand the customer business as per set guidelines on compliance.
. Set, implement and enforce sales processes and procedures and chair the sales weekly meetings.
• Rally the RMs and work towards the sales targets individually and as a team.
• Review products pricing, approve discount requests and ensure profitability.
• Plan and execute the sales program and campaigns including dormant accounts re-activation.
Actively participate in sales projects with other partners, training and workshops, shared marketing events and campaigns.
• Launch and pilot new and existing Enterprise products in new markets and new verticals.
• Prepare, analyse and present timely sales reports. Update on sales targets, activities, achievements, products pipeline and performance.
• Gather and distil customer and market insights, monitor market trends and feedback; share proposals on the same to the management team in a timely manner.
Key Critical Competencies:
• Team leader, excellent people and management skills to interact with customers, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Able to build rapport quickly.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and a good listener.
• Fluent, confident and with strong presentation skills.
• A strategic thinker, persuasive, with strong and analytical and negotiation skills.
• Passionate about sales, closing deals and surpassing targets.
• Has a genuine customer focus, innovative and a team player.
•Proven track record in CRM system management, pipeline planning and reporting.
• Excellent planning, organizational, time-management and team-management skills.
• Ability to work calmly under pressure in a performance driven organization and able to meet deadlines. Self-motivated and can work with minimum supervision.
• Up-to-date with and understands the latest technology trends, new functionalities and with a desire to continue learning.
• University degree from a well-recognized university.
• 5 to 7 years’ experience in sales, account/relationship management preferably in the fintech industry. Experience in E-commerce, Open APIs and Marketplace is a strong plus.
• Proven track record in successfully leading and growing a team.
• Background in payments within Kenya & East Africa region is a strong plus.
• Performance history and display of experience in surpassing sales targets, customer retention, products cross selling and up selling.
• Proven ability to to provide solutions that specifically address unique customer needs.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Jul 5, 2022
You must be logged in to post a comment.