Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Relationship Manager – ()
The account manager will be responsible of driving the Finserve strategy through marketing and selling our products across Africa. They will drive revenue for new and existing Enterprise products. The account manager will be in charge of customer on-boarding, customer retention and customer relationship management.
• Customer front line management through the CRM to generate new sales and support existing customers.
• Identify and propose potential business deals by visiting, contacting existing and potential customers to cross sell and up sell.
• Understand customers’ needs and guide the customer on the best suited product for their business. And prepare proposals.
• Ensure delivery of professional and premium customer service to all customers; and adequate after-sales support and relationship management.
• Carry out Know Your Customer checks and fully understand the customer business as per set guidelines on compliance.
• Follow the set sales processes and procedures and attend the sales weekly meetings.
• Work towards the sales targets, plan and execute the sales program including dormant accounts re-activation and ensure profitability.
• Actively participate in sales projects with other partners, training and workshops, shared marketing events and campaigns.
• Prepare, analyze and present timely sales report. Update on sales targets, activities, achievements, products pipeline and performance.
. Gather and distil customer and market insights, monitor market trends and feedback and share proposals on the same to the management team in a timely manner.
Key Critical Competencies
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with customers, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Able to build rapport quickly.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and a good listener.
• Fluent, confident and with strong presentation skills.
• Persuasive, with strong and analytical and negotiation skills.
• Passionate about sales, has a genuine customer focus, innovative and a team player.
• Proven track record in CRM system management, pipeline planning and reporting.
• Excellent planning, organizational and time-management skills.
• Ability to work calmly under pressure in a performance driven organization and able to meet deadlines. Self-motivated and can work with minimum supervision.
• Up-to-date with and understands the latest technology trends, new functionalities and with a desire to continue learning.
• University degree from a well-recognized university.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in sales and account management preferably in the fintech industry. Experience in E-commerce and Marketplace is a strong plus.
• Background in payments within Kenya & East Africa region is a strong plus.
• Proven track record and display of experience in surpassing sales targets, customer retention, products cross selling and up selling.
• Proven ability to to provide solutions that specifically address unique customer needs.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Jul 5, 2022
You must be logged in to post a comment.