Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We wish to seek applications to fill the position of Receptionist.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering an outstanding member experience at the Club’s front desk which involves; receiving and welcoming guests, handling enquiries, managing the switchboard, taking bookings and reservations for guests and members, collecting and reporting of members and guest feedback on various products and services while upholding the Club’s image.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving and signing in members and guests, providing them with the required information on products and services.
- Receive and handle bookings and inquiries by email, telephone, or walk-ins within a timely manner and within the Club’s set standards.
- Maintain a guest register while ensuring that guests registration cards are duly filled.
- Ensure guests have proper documentation as required to access the Club services.
- Receive feedback from members and guests using the Club’s facilities, address their requests, enquiries, or concerns.
- Preparing reports on various matters as reported at the reception such as complaints, suggestions and concerns and communicating them to the responsible Managers.
- Make and receive all telephone calls and provide callers with necessary information and assistance.
- Upsell Club merchandise and services to guests and members.
- Monitor and control of stationaries, supplies and other consumables in the section.
- Support Library operations as and when required.
- Function as a center of information for members, guests, and staff.
- Update the notice boards and the marketing screens.
- Keep abreast of attractions, current promotions, and Club events to provide information to members and guests on request.
- Make purchasing and stores requisitions for the department.
- Ensure the front desk is always clean and tidy.
Academic qualifications and experience
- Diploma in Front Office operations.
- Certification in Customer care relations.
- Proficiency in use of Computer.
- 2-3 years’ experience of front desk operations in a reputable organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and spoken.
- Good organizational skills and keen to details.
- Public relations and problem-solving skills.
- Mature and confident with sense of urgency in execution of tasks.
Interested applicants should send their updated CVs and application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00 pm on 30th June 2022 with the email subject being – Receptionist.
You must be logged in to post a comment.