Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital (KUTRRH) is a State Corporation registered under Legal Notice Number 4 of 25th January 2019. KUTRRH seeks to engage qualified staff on a five (5) year performance-based renewable contract for the positions listed below. Applicants must demonstrate diligence, commitment and a positive attitude.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer- V/FT/69/2022 – (1 post)
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will provide constant feedback to the Senior Monitoring Officer.
Duties and responsibilities
- Collating and analyzing performance data and charts against defined parameters.
- Gathering relevant data and procuring statistical reports and measure the performance against set indicators.
- Support monitoring and evaluation of the effects and impact of the project.
- Assist in coordinating across the available components of the Project to ensure effective implementation of M&E/MIS.
- Assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use.
- Perform other duties as required:
- Measurable Outputs and Performance Indicators
Preparation of monthly MIS reports.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Monitoring & Evaluation, Demographics techniques, operation research, survey techniques, Strategy or relevant field from the recognized University.
- A Master’s Degree in the above fields will be an added advantage.
- A minimum period of three (3) years of relevant work experience.
- Having worked in a hospital setup will be an added advantage.
- Evidence of proficiency and knowledge in Computer Applications and statistical packages.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage a team effectively
- Excellent negotiation abilities
- Creative thinking
- Good team working skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A good knowledge of web and print-based marketing material
- The ability to manage a team effectively
- Excellent negotiation skills
If your background and competencies match the specifications of the above positions, please apply online via careers.kutrrh.go.ke
OR send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, and Filled Application Form and Licence ONLY to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER]. Please note that you must attach the Application Letter, CV, Filled Application Form, and Practicing Licence when you apply online via the portal.
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 6th July 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All successful candidates must fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including;
• Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
• Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only)
• Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
• Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
• A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
YOUTH, WOMEN AND PEOPLE LIVING WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY