Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital (KUTRRH) is a State Corporation registered under Legal Notice Number 4 of 25th January 2019. KUTRRH seeks to engage qualified staff on a five (5) year performance-based renewable contract for the positions listed below. Applicants must demonstrate diligence, commitment and a positive attitude.
Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – V/FT/68/2022 – (1 Post)
An officer at this level will report to the research manager. The officer will be responsible for coordinating all Monitoring & Evaluation related activities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures, and progress towards achieving the project output
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of the quality assurance process
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection policies and procedures
- Develop M&E system for the Project and for the government counterpart/stakeholders
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results
- Monitor the sustainability of the project’s results
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Monitoring & amp; Evaluation, project management, Demographics techniques, operation research, survey techniques, Strategy or relevant field from the recognized University.
- A Master’s Degree in the above fields
- A minimum period of six (6) years of relevant work experience.
- Having worked in a hospital setup will be an added advantage.
- A leadership or management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks.
- Evidence of proficiency and knowledge in Computer Applications and statistical packages.
Download Job Application Form
Download Job Advert
Download Job Descriptions
If your background and competencies match the specifications of the above positions, please apply online via careers.kutrrh.go.ke
OR send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, and Filled Application Form and Licence ONLY to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER]. Please note that you must attach the Application Letter, CV, Filled Application Form, and Practicing Licence when you apply online via the portal.
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 6th July 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All successful candidates must fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including;
• Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
• Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only)
• Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
• Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
• A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
YOUTH, WOMEN AND PEOPLE LIVING WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
You must be logged in to post a comment.