Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital (KUTRRH) is a State Corporation registered under Legal Notice Number 4 of 25th January 2019. KUTRRH seeks to engage qualified staff on a five (5) year performance-based renewable contract for the positions listed below. Applicants must demonstrate diligence, commitment and a positive attitude.
Statistician – V/FT/72/2022 – (1 post)
To provide statistical support for ongoing projects related to demography and field epidemiology.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing study analysis plan.
- Providing advice on randomization and frequently observing randomization.
- Liaising with trial and data analyst and data officer about data quality and missing data, verifying data accuracy and validity.
- Scheduling and preparing reports of analyses for independent Data Monitoring Committees, Steering Committees, and publications.
- Actively interrogating the data for discrepancies, errors, and missing data, to verify the accuracy and validity of the data. Reporting and liaising with trial investigators, on the quality of the data and resolving any errors according to the study protocol.
- Discussing and interpreting results with research team and collaborators in the trial/study.
- Ensuring deadlines and project milestones relating to data and analyses are met, coordinating with other members of staff and external collaborators as necessary.
- A Bachelor’s degree in mathematics or statistics
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar position with demonstrated research experience, preferably in the health sciences.
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with one or more statistical packages (including Stata, R, SPSS or SAS) plus knowledge of any SQL-compliant DBMS (e.g., MS-Access, MS-SQL, MySQL Postgres, Oracle, DB2 etc.
If your background and competencies match the specifications of the above positions, please apply online via careers.kutrrh.go.ke
OR send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, and Filled Application Form and Licence ONLY to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER]. Please note that you must attach the Application Letter, CV, Filled Application Form, and Practicing Licence when you apply online via the portal.
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 6th July 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All successful candidates must fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including;
• Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
• Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only)
• Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
• Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
• A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
YOUTH, WOMEN AND PEOPLE LIVING WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY