Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Association for the Physically Disabled of Kenya (APDK) a well-established Kenyan NGO seeks an Internal Auditor. The holder will be advising the board and management on risk management, and monitoring compliance and internal control systems for its 10 branch networks in the Country.
The officer will be based at the APDK National office in Nairobi with occasional travels to the branches.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, accounting, finance or related discipline from a recognized university.
- Holders of Certified Public Accountant CPA (K) qualification and active member of ICPAK.
- Possession of Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditors (CISA) qualification will be an added advantage.
- At least three (3) years of internal audit experience in a risk-based audit environment.
- Having worked with an NGO will be an added advantage.
- Experience in the use of computer audit software systems.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn on the job.
- Ready to travel and flexible to work in all the regions in Kenya.
- Absolute commitment to timely delivery of quality.
- High level of integrity and Ethics.
- Ready to perform other related duties as assigned.
If your background matches the above requirements, please send us your letter of application, including your current curriculum vitae citing your current remuneration, 3 referees, and their contact email address and telephone numbers.
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All applications should be sent or hand-delivered to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Association for the Physically Disabled of Kenya (APDK),
P O Box 46747 – 00100,
Waiyaki Way – opposite ABC Place/OiLibya Petrol Station
Deadline: 30th June, 2022