Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR (1 POST): 04/2022
Scale: VMD 5
Basic Salary: Ksh 89,000 X 6,000-117,500 X 8,000-133,500
Terms of Service: Permanent and pensionable
Qualifications and Requirements:
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have: –
- At least four (4) years relevant work experience in comparable organization;
- Bachelors Degree in any of the following disciplines: Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Be in possession of any of the following: – CPA(K), CISA, or their equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Supervisory course lasting not less than two (2) weeks from recognized institution;
- Be proficient in computer applications; and
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Duties and responsibilities entail: –
- Preparing audit reports, audit test procedures, notifications and request for information memos;
- Conducting risk management reviews of the areas to be audited;
- Preparing risk-based audit plans, programs and schedules including any special tasks and projects requested by the Audit Committee, and Management;
- Performing substantive and compliance testing of accountable records and documents and prepare working papers;
- Evaluating progress and effectiveness of action taken to implement audit recommendations received from internal and external audits;
- Preparing of Audit Programs in line with the Audit Plan and the Audit Committee agreed areas of focus;
- Conducting regular audits (financial, regulatory, compliance or operational review/audits to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of operations, compliance with relevant laws, policies, procedures and best practice;
- Undertaking compliance audits to ascertain the level of compliance with to Statutory and Regulatory requirements;
- Carrying out audit tests on internal controls in all processes and make recommendations for improvement;
Competencies and Skills
- Team building;
- Report writing;
How to apply
Candidates who meet the above criteria are advised to submit a hard or soft application, detailed curriculum vitae and other testimonials to:
The Chief Executive Officer, Veterinary Medicines Directorate;
Email email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org
or deliver hard copies with the envelope clearly marked Ref: …. to the Veterinary
Medicines Directorate Offices, PCPB Plaza, Loresho Ridge Ground Floor; Addressed to:
Veterinary Medicines Directorate
P.O. Box 66171-00800
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Monday 11th July, 2022 AT 5.00 P.M.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Veterinary Medicines Directorate is an equal opportunity employer and selects candidates on merit through fair and open competition from the widest range of eligible candidates.