Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICER (1 POST): REF NO 05/2022 Scale: VMD 6
Basic Salary: Ksh 59,500 X 4,500-93,500 X 6,000-99,500
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Qualifications and Requirements:
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:
- Bachelors Degree in Procurement & Supplies Management, Business Administration, or other relevant field from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Duties and responsibilities entail assisting in: –
- Sourcing for goods, works and services as per the procurement law;
- Raising purchase orders for goods and services for approval;
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of goods and services;
- Maintaining and update a list of prequalified suppliers;
- Undertaking market surveys to ensure the organization obtains value for money;
- Ensuring safe custody of all procurements records; vii. Opening of quotations;
- Opening and evaluation of tenders and quotations;
- Verifying invoices and other documents that facilitate payment to suppliers;
- Maintaining procurement activities register, tender and quotation registers;
- Preparing a list of items for the procurement planning; and
- Providing secretariat services to committees incidental to procurement of goods and services, and disposal of assets.
Competencies and Skills
How to apply
Candidates who meet the above criteria are advised to submit a hard or soft application, detailed curriculum vitae and other testimonials to:
The Chief Executive Officer, Veterinary Medicines Directorate;
Email email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org
or deliver hard copies with the envelope clearly marked Ref: …. to the Veterinary
Medicines Directorate Offices, PCPB Plaza, Loresho Ridge Ground Floor; Addressed to:
Veterinary Medicines Directorate
P.O. Box 66171-00800
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Monday 11th July, 2022 AT 5.00 P.M.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Veterinary Medicines Directorate is an equal opportunity employer and selects candidates on merit through fair and open competition from the widest range of eligible candidates.