Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
AAR Healthcare is currently one of the largest provider of outpatient healthcare services in East Africa, with a network of 30 Outpatient Centres and Emergency Rescue Unit and serving over 650,000 clients annually from all major medical insurance providers as well as non insurance clients across the social divide. AAR Healthcare’s success has largely been driven by our people and their commitment to always offer high quality and affordable healthcare. We are currently looking for candidates who demonstrates a high degree of commitment, leadership, flexibility and initiative to fill the following vacancies:
1. ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT (RECEIVABLES) – NAIROBI REGION
ll purpose of the job:
Reporting to the Credit Controller, the incumbent will be responsible for supporting timely collection of debts.
- Reconciliation of debtors’ accounts
- Preparation and dispatch of debtors’ statements
- Debtors payment follow up.
- Vetting and verification of outpatient billings and invoices
- Tracking of dispatch of bills to various customers
Education, experience & other competencies
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA Section 4
- Atleast 2 years experience in finance processes
- Excellent communication skills
- ICT proficiency
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the position, please send your application letter and CV addressed to the HR Business Partner via the email email@example.com. The CV and cover letter should be attached as one file and clearly indicate on the subject line the position being applied for. The advert closes on 3rd July, 2022.