Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Educate! is seeking Junior Trainers to support the Kenya Out of School team in executing the Skill Up Program in our Kwale. This is a four month internship opportunity for individuals who are fast learners and tech savvy.
Educate! is a high-growth, award-winning education social enterprise operating in Uganda, Rwanda and Kenya. In our ﬁrst ten years, Educate! became the biggest youth skills provider in East Africa by scaling our proven in-school model to impact hundreds of thousands of youth in Uganda and Rwanda. In 2021, our top priority across the organization is testing a bootcamp model for out-of-school youth. We already have evidence that this type of model can lead to better life outcomes for youth and are looking for the right person to lead development and execution of a strategy to test and eventually scale this model.
- University/College going students
- Undertaking this role as internship
- Interested in Entrepreneurship and Youth Training
- Tech savvy with access to a smartphone
- Speaks : Required – English and Kiswahili Fluently; Preferred but optional – Digo
- Based in Kwale Town
- MS Proﬁcient : Word and Excel
- Age : 18-24
- Adaptable and a fast learner
- N.B -Should be fully vaccinated for Covid 19
- Internship period : 4 months
- Is available for 2-3 full working days in a week for contract period
- Remuneration : A monthly stipend + Transport and Airtime and internet stipend
- Submit your CV and a cover page to email@example.com
- Deadline: 30th June, 2022 by 5pm