Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
GE Healthcare Healthcare Global Law & Policy category Legal Mid-Career 06/22/2022 R3651071 Relocation Assistance:No
Job Description Summary
You will be a member of a team responsible for developing and implementing an overall strategy for compliance monitoring and auditing. As a compliance professional, you will be responsible for executing various activities to monitor and audit the design and effectiveness of compliance policies, procedures and controls. You’ll also provide support to compliance investigations, and transparency reporting across the EMEA region.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of GE Healthcare compliance policies, procedures, controls, systems and processes. Continuously monitor current and emerging risks within the subject areas
- Efficiently execute monitoring/audit activities on a timely manner.
- Interface with employees and senior management across the organization during audits and report outs
- As needed, and in partnership with global and regional compliance and other stakeholders, coordinate and/or execute corrective actions arising from investigations and audit/monitoring findings. Track issue remediation monitoring/audit findings. Work closely with stakeholders to ensure corrective actions were appropriately addressed.
- Produce clear, concise, relevant and timely monitoring/audit reports.
- Prepare high quality written monitoring/audit which provide a clear and concise account of the scope, work performed, key findings, conclusions and recommendations.
- Provide oral briefings on monitoring/audit findings and identify appropriate corrective actions.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with compliance and business partners.
- Partner with compliance, legal, and other functions to identify and understand trends; analyze and report out on such trends and thereby enable the organization to respond in a timely and proactive manner.
- Support process and tool improvements to address any gaps and enhance compliance controls.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in IT, finance or business related.
- A minimum of three years of professional experience in compliance, risk, internal audit, controllership, or related field.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Word, Power Point and Excel (e.g., vlookups, pivots) skills
- Demonstrated strong process and/or project management skills. Process and detail-oriented, including strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Data analytics capabilities
- Strong sense of urgency with a demonstrated record of meeting commitments despite pressure
- Self-motivated with ability to handle a large and varied workload simultaneously, to multitask, and to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proven analytical, evaluation, and problem-solving skills Proven ability to digest large amounts of information and distill it into the essential elements
- Highest personal integrity with demonstrated ability to handle confidential matters in a discreet and respectful manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and inspire trust
- Professional fluency in English is required. Foreign language skills a plus
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers. www.ge.com
Email this job
To share this job with a friend, please provide your name and their email address below.