Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job Growth Associate
About Ilara Health
At Ilara Health, we equip a network of small, peri-urban healthcare providers with life-saving and essential diagnostic tools to improve the quality of medical care across sub-Saharan Africa. As informal businesses, these clinics, and pharmacies lack access to the traditional financial services that SMEs use to support their growth. Through smart financing options, Ilara Health connects these small businesses to revenue-generating diagnostic assets that enable them to develop their business and improve the quality of care they provide to their patients.
Ilara Health is seeking to recruit a Growth/BD Associate to create new service offerings in various regions. Ilara Health distributes new, high quality diagnostic devices to undeserved primary health clinics that struggle to afford even basic equipment.
- The successful candidate/s will support the manager in piloting and scaling different business models to generate additional revenue for Ilara Health. The ideal person for this job has experience or is comfortable in working in agile, fast-paced environments and as well as working autonomously across teams.
- Support in project management and project tracking e.g., owning & updating project management dashboards, writing meeting notes, identifying risks and opportunities;
- Build relationships & coordinate activities to test pilots with our partner facilities.
- Support in the roll-out of our medical education activities.
- Define the different elements of a successful business & collect necessary data e.g., the problem we are solving, who our customer is, what solutions exist, how we can test these solutions and then implement the most promising solution;
- Work cross-functionally with a number of internal and external stakeholders;
- Collaborate closely with the team members to provide effective solutions to support business and quality objectives;
- > 2 years of work experience in fast-paced environment (e.g. startups, consulting, investment banking);
- Minimum qualification: Bachelors
- Team player with great organizational skills who can operate independently in a deadline driven and fast-paced environment;
- Ability to build fruitful relationships with various stakeholders;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have strong computer skills;
- Quick learner, strong ability to show high level of motivation and drive
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Swahili
Is a (big) plus:
- Demonstrated understanding of the medical diagnostics landscape in Kenya;
- Experience in designing and implementing healthcare programs, including in the delivery of diagnostics in Sub-Saharan Africa;
- Basic technical knowledge of diagnostic devices is a plus
You must be logged in to post a comment.