Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job Pharmaceutical Technologist
About Ilara Health
At Ilara Health, we equip a network of small, peri-urban healthcare providers with life-saving and essential diagnostic tools to improve the quality of medical care across sub-Saharan Africa. As informal businesses, these clinics, and pharmacies lack access to the traditional financial services that SMEs use to support their growth. Through smart financing options, Ilara Health connects these small businesses to revenue-generating diagnostic assets that enable them to develop their business and improve the quality of care they provide to their patients.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead order validation process to ensure Ilara customers are obtaining the desired products;
- Leverage order data to increase Ilara’s offering and SKU list, as well as identify patterns that can lead to improvements in the service;
- Use data to build robust understanding around customer preferences, most-desired brands and fastest moving SKUs;
- Work cross-functionally with a number of internal and external stakeholders;
- Collaborate closely with the team members to provide effective solutions to support business and quality objectives;
- > 1 year of working experience as a Pharmtech
- Team player with great organizational skills who can operate independently in a deadline driven and fast-paced environment;
- Quick learner, able to seamlessly adapt from one project to another;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have strong computer skills;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Swahili;
Is a (big) plus
- Demonstrated understanding of the medical diagnostics and pharmaceuticals landscape in Kenya;
- Experience in designing and implementing healthcare programs, including in the delivery of diagnostics in Sub-Saharan Africa;
- Basic technical knowledge of pharmaceuticals;