Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Assistant Records Officer
Department: Human Resource & Administration
Grade Level: Contract
Reports to: Human Resource & Administration Officer
The Assistant Records officer will ensure safe custody of equipment, documents and records; File, archive and retrieve the Service’s records; Index and update documents; and in charge of retention, preservation and destruction of the Service’s records among other responsibilities.
The Assistant Records Officer will be required to assist with:
- Ensuring letters are appropriately filed and marked to action officers
- Controlling the opening of files and updating file index
- Ensuring security of information/files in the registry
- Up-dating and maintaining up-to-date file movement records and ascertaining the general cleanliness of the registry
- Recording of incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintaining an easy file retrieval system
- Any other relevant duty or responsibility assigned by the Head of Section from time to time.
- A Diploma in records management, business studies or any other relevant field.
- IT & Numerical skills
In addition, the candidates should demonstrate the following personal traits and competencies:
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Applying technical expertise
- Customer and stakeholder orientation
- Drive for results
- Continuous learning and knowledge sharing
- Technological awareness.
Six (6) months contract.
How to Apply
Interested persons should submit their applications online through the following link:
https://e-recruitment.kppf.co.ke so as to reach us not later than 30th June 2022.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KPPF is an equal opportunity employer.
You must be logged in to post a comment.