Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Assistant Records Officer
Department: Human Resource & Administration
Grade Level: Contract
Reports to: Human Resource & Administration Officer
The Assistant Records officer will ensure safe custody of equipment, documents and records; File, archive and retrieve the Service’s records; Index and update documents; and in charge of retention, preservation and destruction of the Service’s records among other responsibilities.
The Assistant Records Officer will be required to assist with:
- Ensuring letters are appropriately filed and marked to action officers
- Controlling the opening of files and updating file index
- Ensuring security of information/files in the registry
- Up-dating and maintaining up-to-date file movement records and ascertaining the general cleanliness of the registry
- Recording of incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintaining an easy file retrieval system
- Any other relevant duty or responsibility assigned by the Head of Section from time to time.
- A Diploma in records management, business studies or any other relevant field.
- IT & Numerical skills
In addition, the candidates should demonstrate the following personal traits and competencies:
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Applying technical expertise
- Customer and stakeholder orientation
- Drive for results
- Continuous learning and knowledge sharing
- Technological awareness.
Six (6) months contract.
How to Apply
Interested persons should submit their applications online through the following link:
https://e-recruitment.kppf.co.ke so as to reach us not later than 30th June 2022.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KPPF is an equal opportunity employer.