Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Department: Marketing and Communication
Grade Level: Contract
Reports to: Marketing and communications officer
The Digital Marketer will assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts; and the promotion of the online image of the Fund to drive brand awareness and generate leads. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in concepts surrounding digital marketing and have a passion for content creation and technology.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Help the sales and marketing team in developing a digital strategy to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Execute the digital strategy
- Design regular digital posts for selected platforms, post and optimize.
- Generate leads from the various digital activities and share with the Sales team for follow up.
- Prepare email marketing material and organize their distribution through various channels
- Monitor the ongoing company presence on all social media platforms and make necessary updates
- Regularly acquire insight on the latest technology and marketing trends keep strategies up to date
- Measure ROI of all executed strategies and report on regular basis
- Develop and execute online content calendar, SEO,PPC campaigns or any ad hoc digital marketing activities as required.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
The requirements for the role
- A degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
- Professional training in Digital marketing will be an added advantage
- At least 1 year of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- At least 1year of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM
- Good knowledge and experience creative content writing
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Good knowledge and experience of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Web Trends etc.)
- Good knowledge and experience in design software (e.g.Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success.
In addition, the candidates should demonstrate the following personal traits and competencies:
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Six (6) months contract.
How to Apply
Interested persons should submit their applications online through the following link: https://e-recruitment.kppf.co.ke so as to reach us not later than 30th June, 2022.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KPPF is an equal opportunity employer.
You must be logged in to post a comment.