Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Intern – Investment (KPPF/HRA-HR/1/22/4)
The intern will be exposed to the below among other areas.
- Measurement and evaluation of return on investment trends that may affect the investment portfolio
- Review and analysis of the investment portfolio and guiding management on future investment decision making.
- Review of the fund managers investment plans and provision of advice on market trends and market risk.
- Undertaking research on the existing investment portfolio and on new investments.
- Analysing financial information relating to specific companies, e.g. company results, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements to determine how an organization is positioned to deliver for investment.
- Keeping up to date with market developments, new investment products and all other areas that can affect the markets, e.g. movements in the economies of relevant countries
- Carrying out the monitoring & evaluation of investment portfolio returns.
- Investment trends & scenario analysis and development of scenario models.
- Management and storage of department data.
- Development and presentation of the periodic reports
The job holder should possess the following minimum qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Related field e.g. Finance, Commerce, Economics, Statistics etc.
- IT & Numerical skills
In addition, the candidates should demonstrate the following personal traits and competencies:
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Action oriented and demonstrated ability to manage priorities
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Critical and analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement, and achievement of goals.
- Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers).
- Risk awareness and focus – demonstrate understanding of risk management practices, standards, and regulatory requirements
How to Apply
Interested persons should submit their applications online through the following link:
https://e-recruitment.kppf.co.ke so as to reach us not later than 30th June, 2022.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KPPF is an equal opportunity employer.