Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Intern – Investment (KPPF/HRA-HR/1/22/4)
The intern will be exposed to the below among other areas.
- Measurement and evaluation of return on investment trends that may affect the investment portfolio
- Review and analysis of the investment portfolio and guiding management on future investment decision making.
- Review of the fund managers investment plans and provision of advice on market trends and market risk.
- Undertaking research on the existing investment portfolio and on new investments.
- Analysing financial information relating to specific companies, e.g. company results, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements to determine how an organization is positioned to deliver for investment.
- Keeping up to date with market developments, new investment products and all other areas that can affect the markets, e.g. movements in the economies of relevant countries
- Carrying out the monitoring & evaluation of investment portfolio returns.
- Investment trends & scenario analysis and development of scenario models.
- Management and storage of department data.
- Development and presentation of the periodic reports
The job holder should possess the following minimum qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Related field e.g. Finance, Commerce, Economics, Statistics etc.
- IT & Numerical skills
In addition, the candidates should demonstrate the following personal traits and competencies:
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Action oriented and demonstrated ability to manage priorities
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Critical and analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement, and achievement of goals.
- Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers).
- Risk awareness and focus – demonstrate understanding of risk management practices, standards, and regulatory requirements
How to Apply
Interested persons should submit their applications online through the following link:
https://e-recruitment.kppf.co.ke so as to reach us not later than 30th June, 2022.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KPPF is an equal opportunity employer.
You must be logged in to post a comment.