Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ACCOUNTANT, JOB GRADE 6 (1 POST)– REF: KICC/ACC/2022
The Accountant reports to the Principal Accountant and is responsible for:-
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail: –
- Preparing and verifying vouchers in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations;
- Collecting and delivering of bank correspondences;
- Data capturing and, maintaining primary records such as cashbooks, ledgers, vote books, registers;
- Preparing simple reports e.g. bank reconciliations, daily cash position report, imprest and expenditure returns etc;
- Keeping in safe custody records under him/her;
- Receipting of all money due and payable to the Corporation and
- Processing staff and supplier payments as guided by cash balances in the cash books and treasury regulations.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance option) or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Part II of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination or ACCA level II;
- Proficiency in the usage of recognized computer accounting software and common office applications;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; an
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their application which should include: –
- One page statement on how you meet the requirements for the position
- Curriculum Vitae
- Indication of current salary
- Professional certificates and testimonials
- Three professional referees
Terms of offer
The successful candidate’s appointment will be as follows:-
- Job Grade KICC 3 shall be appointed contract of five (5) years renewable subject to performance.
- Job Grade KICC 4, KICC 6, KICC 8 shall be appointed on permanent and pensionable terms.
- Comply with Chapter 6 of the constitution and avail clearance certificates from: –
- Directorate of Criminal investigation (Certificate of good conduct)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Tax compliance
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should be sent under confidential cover with the envelope clearly marked as per your application Reference.
“Ref: KICC/……………….20……..” not later than ………………… at 5pm to: –
The Chief Executive Officer Kenyatta International Convention Centre P O Box 30746 – 00100 NAIROBI
Women, Persons Living with Disabilities and Marginalized are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.