Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Society Vision: To redefine financial wellness
Stima DT Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Limited (Stima Sacco) is a leading country-wide, fast growing, and licensed DTS (Deposit Taking Sacco). In order to achieve the planned growth, the Sacco is looking for qualified and competent persons to fill the following vacancy:
Reporting to the Head of Research & Innovation, the job holder will be responsible for preservation of Data-use culture and mainstreaming of data architecture in the SACCO. He / She will be responsible for data analytics and data privacy. In particular, the Data Analyst will be responsible for creation of BI reports, data mining, collecting, analyzing, and storing data with the aim of using it to help the Sacco make informed strategic decisions and to predict business issues for survival and profitability
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop and plan required analytic projects in response to business needs.
- Organize and dissect large datasets/information to get actionable insights from them.
- Discovering innovative ways to combine fields of data that do not naturally mesh together & make business sense out of the mined data.
- Apply advanced statistical and predictive modeling techniques to build, maintain, and improve on real-time decision-making process.
- In conjunction with data owners and department managers, contribute to the development of data models and protocols for mining production databases.
- In conjunction with team members develop new analytical methods and/or tools as required.
- In conjunction with team members contribute to data mining architectures, modeling standards, reporting, and data analysis methodologies.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on data mining products, services, protocols, and standards in support of business development efforts.
- Work with application developers to extract data relevant for analysis.
- Collaborate with departmental heads, end users and other stakeholders to integrate data mining results with existing systems.
- Provide and apply quality assurance best practices for data mining/analysis services.
- Adhere to change control and testing processes for modifications to analytical models.
- Create data definitions for new database file/table development and/or changes to existing ones as needed for analysis.
- Determine required network components to ensure data access, as well as data consistency and integrity.
- Respond to and resolve data mining performance issues. Monitor data mining system performance and implement efficiency improvements.
- Organize monthly projection data, based on data gathered, and presented in an orderly way for executive management.
- Participate in collecting, organizing, and interpreting data along with other cross functional teams.
- Establish early warning data systems for business continuity
- Participate in Research and Innovation activities as a foundation to getting raw data feedback and insights into business processes.
- Any other roles as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degrees in fields such as Business Administration, statistics, maths, and computer science
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to cope with fast-paced work.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Familiar with social media and online Research Techniques
- 3years’ experience in data analytics field
Qualified applicants should apply on or before 5pm on 30th June 2022 using the link provided in the Society’s website.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.