Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
National Undergraduate Internship
Closing date :06/24/2022
Industry:Research and Development
Zip/Postal Code:CIP Kenya
The International Potato Center (CIP) is seeking an energetic self-motivated student looking to contribute to the development, management, and visualization of data using a user-friendly platform and sharing of knowledge products, and to gain/deepen experience on web and online database and programming and in working in a competitive multidisciplinary work environment.
The Position: The Data Management Undergraduate intern will provide support to the Senior Regional Knowledge Management Associate.
• Support data collection activities for the Market Intelligence and Product Profiling initiative.
• Support data update activities on designated Market Intelligence and Product Profiling databases.
• Support data management activities related to germplasm management at KEPHIS.
• Support data updates for online digital catalogs.
• Provide a monthly status update report on various activities.
• Support data visualization and sharing of data and knowledge products in a user-friendly dashboard/platform.
• Complete weekly timesheets.
• Any other information management roles as may be assigned by the supervisor.
• Currently enrolled for a bachelor’s degree in information technology, Business Information Technology, Information systems, Computer science or equivalent in a recognized University in Kenya.
• Knowledge of web programing and web content management applications; PHP / MySQL/Java/C++/HTML/Android studio; Drupal; WordPress.
• Good command of English language and communication skills.
• Good report writing skills.
• Should have a flexible study schedule.