Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The International Potato Center (CIP) is seeking to recruit a dynamic and experienced Grants and Contracts Analyst.
The Position: The selected candidate will support effective coordination of SSA and Asia portfolio of awards (donor, prime, sub-recipient) by enhancing compliance with CIP and donors’ contractual stipulations. This position will be based in CIP’s Nairobi, Kenya office and will report directly to the Regional Grants and Contracts Manager.
·Support the review of sub-recipient (partner) award transactions and collaboration agreements, in collaboration with other functional areas such as Program, PMU, Finance, Legal/Intellectual Property, Administration, and/or POD for internal clearance and approval.
·Contribute to change management of transactions that require modification to grant agreements, MoUs, and SGAs.
·Support in maintaining up-to-date database and repository of SSA and Asia signed awards, project-related MoUs in OCS and/or Knowledge Management G&C public and internal sites, and PMU Project sites in coordination with G&C System Officer.
·Drafting of compliance matrix for projects, as required; and participation in start-up meetings to identify actions related to project partners (due diligence, capacity building, etc.).
· Support the partner closeout process to make sure all deliverables have been submitted, partners have complied with the terms and conditions, and files contain all necessary documents for archiving.
·Coordinate with Principal Investigators, PMU, and PBC to communicate relevant project information throughout the organization.
· Participate in project life cycle reviews and meetings.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Financial Management, or Operations or related field.
• At least 2 years of experience required in a similar position or 1 year in a similar position in CGIAR organizations, Research Centers, or Public International organizations.
• Proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel.
• Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
• Knowledge in software solutions (ERP).
• Additional certification in Project Management is desirable.
Resource Type:National Recruited Staff (NRS)
Closing date : 07/08/2022
Industry :Financial Services
Zip/Postal Code:CIP Kenya