Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title : COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER (PHOTOGRAPHY/VIDEO) – HRAD/COMM/04/06/2022
Open From : Jun 24th, 2022 00:00 | Close Date : Jul 15th, 2022 23:59
Job Type: Careers | Job Function : Communication Officers
Reports To: Chief Communications Officer
The job holder is responsible for managing all photography and videography for the company both in studio and on location,
Job DescriptionDuties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the planning of and arrangements for KenGen events.
- Provide coverage for internal and external events.
- Edit photos, and videos, and maintain up-to-date storage of pictures and videos.
- Plan for and produce corporate video productions for various platforms including traditional and digital media.
- Plan for, attend and set up exhibitions, conferences, and project launches.
- Organize events including press conferences, open days, and plant tours.
- Create strategic and informative photos and videos for the company’s special events to cover, website, social media platforms, email communications, meetings/presentations, and other media as needs arise.
- Work with internal and external partners to produce video content for the company
- Coordinate and manage photo and video shoots .
- Manage Photo shooting and editing:
- Create expertly edited videos that showcase our operations
- Generate ideas for new videos, storyboard concepts, film and conduct interviews, edit videos to meet the company’s communication standards and needs.
- At least three (3) years previous experience working in a dynamic Communications/Corporate Affairs/Public Relations Office
- Experience using photo and video hardware and software, including DSLR cameras, mobile phones, lenses, editing systems, lighting and sound-recording.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism Public Relations or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Diploma in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or a relevant field is an added advantage
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the constitution
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Minimum Years of Working Experience : 3
Minimum Education Level : Undergraduate
You must be logged in to post a comment.