Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title : ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS ( ENTRY LEVEL) – HRA/OPS/06/06/2022
Open From : Jun 24th, 2022 00:00 | Close Date : Jul 15th, 2022 23:59
Job Type: Careers | Job Function : Electrical Engineers
Reports To: Senior Engineer
An Engineer at this level will work under guidance and supervision of a Senior Engineer and is responsible for planning and supervision of machines attending to breakdowns ,assist in planning and installation and commissioning of new equipment as well as reviewing of project documents
Duties and responsibilities
- Operation, repair and maintenance of power plants, instrumentation, power system protection, switchgear, generators, transformers, motors, compressors, workshops equipment, tools, drilling rigs and building services equipment/systems.
- Supervision of construction, installation and commissioning of power plant, plant automation and electrical equipment.
- Test and calibration of electrical equipment
- Monitoring, evaluation and reporting on maintenance programs, energy generation, projects implementation schedule and equipment performance.
- Collection of data for maintenance, projects and energy planning
- Contract management and administration
- Geothermal wells, steam-field management and reservoir monitoring
- Adherence to quality, occupational health and safety standards
- Bachelors of Science/Technology Degree in Electrical and Electronics, Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized institution and accredited by EBK
- Registered Graduate Engineer with Engineers Board of Kenya in good standing
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Minimum Education Level : Undergraduate