Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CORPORATE COMMUNICATION ASSISTANT, JOB GROUP KMR 8 (1 POSITION – NAIROBI)
This is the entry and training grade for Diploma holders in this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance and supervision of a Senior Officer.
The duties and responsibilities of the officer will entail:-
- Participating in organizing corporate events;
- Participating in arranging information, education and communication materials;
- Participating in implementing corporate social responsibility programs; and
- Participating in handling complaints in the Institute.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Diploma in any of the following: Mass Communications, Communication Studies, Public Relations, Journalism, International Relations, Graphic Design or any other equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
Key Skills and Competencies
- Organizational skills
- Team building
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal skills
Kindly attach your Curriculum Vitae, cover letter, copies of certified academic and professional certificates, testimonials and other relevant documents.
Please visit the KEMRI web site www.kemri.go.ke for more details on the advertisement.
Successful candidates will be required to fulfil requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
KEMRI is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity; persons with disability, women, youth and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply. KEMRI does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process including application, interview and processing of offer letter. If asked for a fee, report such request immediately.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted