Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIST JOB GROUP KMR 8 (1 POSITION)
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance and supervision of a Senior Officer.
The duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Installing, inspecting and testing installations in the institute;
- Preparing repair and maintenance schedules in the relevant sections for institute infrastructure, installations and equipment;
- Operating, maintaining and servicing Plant, vehicles, equipment, roads, buildings, plumbing and drainage systems in the institute;
- Operation, repair and maintenance of institute utilities;
- Operating plant and equipment.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Diploma in any of the following fields: Electrical/Electronics, biomedical, Mechanical, Civil Engineering, Building and Construction, Architecture or other relevant field from a recognized Institution;
- Proficiency in computer application;
Key Skills and Competencies
- Communication and reporting skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Teamwork skills
Kindly attach your Curriculum Vitae, cover letter, copies of certified academic and professional certificates, testimonials and other relevant documents.
Please visit the KEMRI web site www.kemri.go.ke for more details on the advertisement.
Successful candidates will be required to fulfil requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
KEMRI is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity; persons with disability, women, youth and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply. KEMRI does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process including application, interview and processing of offer letter. If asked for a fee, report such request immediately.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted