Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
LEGAL OFFICER JOB GROUP KMR 6 – (1 POSITION – NAIROBI)
This will be the entry and training grade for these legal officers. An officer at this level will work under direct supervision of a senior officer.
The duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Reviewing and verifying documentation vis-à-vis historical information contained in individual case files;
- Obtaining information required on case files and communicating to the supervisor;
- Identifying legal and compliance risks;
- Compiling contract documentation for preparation and related documents for the Institute.
- Drafting of legal opinions;
- Undertaking such assignments as may be assigned by immediate supervisor;
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Bachelor of Law degree from a recognized institution;
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Studies from the Council of Legal Education;
- Admitted as an Advocate of the High Court;
- Valid practicing certificate;
- Proficiency in computer application;
Key Skills and Competence
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Team player
Kindly attach your Curriculum Vitae, cover letter, copies of certified academic and professional certificates, testimonials and other relevant documents.
Please visit the KEMRI web site www.kemri.go.ke for more details on the advertisement.
Successful candidates will be required to fulfil requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
KEMRI is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity; persons with disability, women, youth and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply. KEMRI does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process including application, interview and processing of offer letter. If asked for a fee, report such request immediately.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted