Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PLANNING & STRATEGY OFFICER, JOB GROUP KMR 6 – (1 POSITION-STRATEGY & COMPLIANCE PLANNING – NAIROBI)
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance and supervision of a Senior Officer.
The duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Assisting in development and monitoring of the Institute Work plan and budget tracking;
- Assisting in Writing and submitting reports on specific assignments;
- Collection and Provision of economic planning data as required from time to time;
- Assisting in compiling performance contract reports from the departments and keep records on performance contract targets;
- Participating in the preparation and implementation of strategic plan;
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Public Policy/Administration, Strategic Management, relevant science field or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in Computer Application;
Key Skills and Competencies
- Planning and Analytical skills
- Communication and reporting skills
- Interpersonal skills
Kindly attach your Curriculum Vitae, cover letter, copies of certified academic and professional certificates, testimonials and other relevant documents.
Please visit the KEMRI web site www.kemri.go.ke for more details on the advertisement.
Successful candidates will be required to fulfil requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
KEMRI is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity; persons with disability, women, youth and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply. KEMRI does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process including application, interview and processing of offer letter. If asked for a fee, report such request immediately.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted