Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. Our purpose is to inspire confidence and empower change. We have a notable Africa Footprint serving clients across the continent. Our East Africa practice comprises Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, and Rwanda. The Nairobi office serves as the regional coordinating office providing the required networking to facilitate delivery of services on a timely basis to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
The Quality and Risk Management (QRM) Unit has a vacancy for a Senior Manager. The purpose of the position is to provide risk management services and promote adherence to KPMG policy and professional Standards within the firm. The role holder will be based in Nairobi.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Oversee the implementation of global KPMG programs and initiatives including the implementation and monitoring of International Standard on Quality Management (ISQM 1)
- Develop, implement and review the firm’s risk management policies, processes and procedures
- Conduct compliance reviews to identify gaps within the firm’s policies and processes and actively monitor the implementation of effective action plans
- Manage stakeholder engagements and collaborate with the firm’s leadership to enhance risk management compliance across the firm and deliver value to business units by providing support to business units on risk management policies and procedures
- Facilitate and monitor deployment of risk management trainings to employees to keep them updated on developments in risk management policies, processes and procedures and to improve firmwide risk management culture
- Manage quality and risk management staff, motivate and support the team to develop their capabilities, manage their workflow, and improve their professional development
- Report to the Quality and Risk Management Associate Director on the above and other assigned tasks
Academic/Professional qualifications and Experience:
- An LLB or business related degree
- CPA/ACCA would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in a compliance or legal department specializing on due diligence or internal review/audits
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a risk management department in a corporate firm would be an added advantage.
- A high standard of integrity
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional communications skills both written and oral
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload to meet deadlines and resolve conflicting demands
- Well-developed problem-solving abilities and strong analytical skills
- A self-driven and results oriented individual able to work with minimum supervision
- A high aptitude for learning and innovation
- A persuasive personality able to explain technical concepts to people
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills, ability to organise and motivate others as well as work in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with others inside and outside the organization
- Exciting unparalleled exposure to advisory skills, competencies and tools
- Continuous learning and development
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary client service teams
- Unrivalled space to grow and be innovative
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity,
please use the link below to apply: Quality and Risk Management – Senior Manager Link.
Filling the link is mandatory for consideration alongside sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Quality and Risk Management – Senior Manager’ by 6 July 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.