Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Penda Health is an award-winning company that delivers high quality, trustworthy healthcare. Our vision is for everyone in Africa to have healthcare they can trust. Penda operates 19 Medical Centres in the Nairobi area and its environs. Penda believes that quality care and great patient experience are the keys to achieving our vision for growth.
We are searching for caring and smart clinical officers who want to become part of a team of amazing all-around, evidence-based clinical officers. Being a clinical officer at Penda Health includes a lot more than your usual job. You treat patients independently and make your own decisions, with the support of guidelines, technology and clinical mentors.
- Provide comprehensive and high-quality clinical services including (history taking, examination and assessment and prescription of treatment) to patients.
- Order investigation and interpretation of results for diagnosis and explain the results to the patients and the intended treatment.
- Attend to emergencies presenting to the clinic and recommend referrals for cases that cannot be managed.
- Carry out minor surgical procedures as per Penda’s service schedules.
- Ensure that all required observations and vitals, prescribed treatment and procedures are carried out and documented on patients’ charts.
- Create phenomenal patient experiences, including counseling and sensitizing patients through health talks on preventive and promotive health.
- Embrace, learn and develop in an evidence-based medical system in line with Penda’s developed protocols.
- You may be assigned additional tasks within the medical center by the branch manager or senior clinical officer.
- Be a great teammate and go above beyond by actually making sure your teammates love their work. Work well with other colleagues and go above and beyond what is expected from you.
- 3 years of work experience after internship
- Registered with Clinical Officers Council and have a valid practicing license
- Diploma, Higher Diploma or BSC in clinical medicine
- Outstanding patient interaction skills are a must
- Great team player with drive for results and enjoys being part of a team
Location and Hours:
- We are a growing company with frequent openings at all our branches, preference will be given to candidates who are flexible about work location and hours.
We are accepting applications on a rolling basis, candidates who apply earlier will be given priority