Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Customer Retention & Insights Associate – (2200002X)
- Reporting to the Service Experience & Solutions Team Lead, the role will be directly responsible for using complaints data and other forms of customer feedback, to identify and prioritise thematic issues that impact the customer, determine the root cause and provide findings and recommendations to improved customer experience and business efficiency.
- Identify the key issues and themes impacting customer from complaints data and other forms of Customer feedback e.g. NPS surveys etc
- Analyse complaint data to identify continuous improvement actions and Liaise with key business process owners and business partners to develop actions to thematic issues.
- Facilitates process mapping sessions and focus groups to gain an understanding of business processes and underlying problem areas
- Suggests amendments to current practices in an effort to build greater compliance and consistency. Demonstrates a keen awareness of every customer touch point within the enterprise
- Prioritise and track agreed upon issues.
- Ensure learning from complaints is embedded and changes are made to improve service delivery.
- Support the development of training modules related to complaints and issues
- Collaborates with fellow call quality team members to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience.
Key Performance Measures
- As described in your Personal Score Card
- University degree from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing customer complaints, quality assurance or root cause analysis within the financial services industry
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to create Executive Level Presentations for Topic Discussions
- Excellent relationship development skills applied within a customer service role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Build rapport and establish relationships with internal and external stakeholders using a collaborative manner to achieve desired results
- Strong customers/stakeholders engagement and management skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks – in particular the ability to support and prioritise tasks from more than one team member
- High level attention to details and commitment to quality
- A demonstrated understanding of how efficient process and correct behaviour enable excellent customer service.
- Ability to interpret data and conduct root/cause analysis to reduce wastage/improve performance
- Ability to manage high volumes and lead a team to work effectively under pressure and/or through a significant change event.
Leadership category responsibility framework (Core Competencies)
Emerging Leaders in Britam need to:
- Plan, direct and apply efficiencies and resources in order to optimise output and profitability against time, cost and team targets;
- Effectively communicate strategic and operational departmental goals and objectives to peers and others in order to ensure proper implementation;
- Ensure that department priorities are adhered to and effectively communicated;
- Ensure competent and effective people resources through appropriate coaching, development and people supervision as appropriate;
- Embody a high performance, proactive culture;
- Effectively ensure the adherence to key performance areas, deadlines and goals in order to optimise operational effectiveness;
- Effectively communicate resource needs, possible opportunities and achievements to management in order to aid them in their decision-making;
- Effectively set and monitor priorities and objectives for more junior staff;
- Understand and communicate objectives in relation to the larger organisational impact;
- Effectively disseminate knowledge within the correct context, towards subordinates as well as management;
- Appropriately model the company values while setting the pace and energy for delivering;
- Effectively manage and communicate change within the department in order to increase staff and process effectiveness;
- Provide access to accurate and consistent information and services across all channels;
- Ensure a seamless experience for clients;
- Improve service delivery for clients;
- Engage in continuous brand building to become the trusted partners to clients.
- Emerging Leaders Competency Descriptions.
Unposting Date: 08-07-2022