Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As a Client Project Manager, you will lead and direct concurrent client projects. The primary responsibility of Client Project Managers will be to interface with all project stakeholders to take projects from original concept through to final implementation, including handing over to Operations (whether internal or in the client’s support operations).
- Lead and direct concurrent standard or complex projects and in the case of programme management, ensure the management of multiple related projects directed towards a common objective
- Engage with stakeholders to deliver projects from original concept through final implementation
- Ensure client satisfaction and manage escalations, acting as a single point of contact to the client
- Ensure that the project/programme delivers an as-sold solution, remains within the baselined budget and is delivered on time whilst maintaining quality criteria and client satisfaction
- Manage the delivery of the project/programme, including rigorous scope control and change management
- Documentation and management of risks and issues
- Ensuring clear and concise communications to all stakeholders
- Provide pre-sales support by working with sales teams to scope and cost a project or programme solution which includes the completion of a proposal. This may include Client presentations of our delivery approach as part of a tender process.
- Identification of opportunities and influence the sale by conducting a business conversation with the client positioning NTT Ltd consulting and technical services offerings
- Coordinate activities of the project teams through task delegation, resource assignment and programme management
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in an IT Related Discipline with 3-5 years working experience in the delivery of multiple IT Projects
- Relevant project management certifications e.g PMP, Agile Certifications
- ITIL certification is preferable
- Demonstrated moderate level project management experience preferably in a multinational professional services environment
- Proven client engagement experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the project life cycle
- Demonstrated competency in project change management
- Proven experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
Medical Aid / Medical Insurance, Group Life Cover, Funeral Benefit, Minimum 18 days annual leave.
About Dimension Data
At Dimension Data we empowering our people to deliver client-centric solutions. We want to see our people make the most of every opportunity, and together we can achieve the extraordinary. Our diverse and inspiring people are experts at what they do and serious about delivering measurable and sustainable value at every turn.
Dimension Data is an affirmative action employer. In compliance with the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups whose appointments will contribute towards achievement of equitable demographic representation of our workforce profile and add to the diversity of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data reserves the right not to make an appointment to the post as advertised