Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CX Business Partner, Product Excellence – ()
Job Purpose Statement
Responsible for ensuring Excellence in Equity product customer experience (Move, Borrow, Save, Invest, Insure) across all customer touch points. Champion a Customer Centric culture and Customer Success driven product practices at all Customer engagement stages.
Key Accountabilities (Duties and Responsibilities)
Ensuring all reports and activities comply with bank requirements in terms of rules policies and directives that eliminate any audit finding pertaining to established policies, processes, and tools to achieve optimal efficiency, compliance and cost containment.
Minimize exposures to and impact of risks associated with service provision in line with Bank policies, regulatory guidelines, Consumer protection policies and any other consumer guidelines as guided by the country of operations
Manage budget within agreed thresholds.
Develop standardized testing methods to measure product experience and recommend improvements based on strategic data & consumer insights
Develop a reporting framework to drive proactive reduction of customer pain points in product experience
- Engage business partners and other stakeholders on solutions to address Customer pain points and innovation for excellence in products
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders/users to drive a Customer centric culture and continuous improvement towards Customer success.
- Champion development of proactive Customer Management practices in product delivery to drive Customer loyalty
- StrategyRecommend and facilitate implementation of strategies and initiatives to drive Excellence in product experience
- Customer Satisfaction Generate strategic insights from Voice of the Customer studies done at all customer touch points to improve on product experience
- Ensure product designs & journeys mirror Customer expectations by advocating for the Voice of the Customer throughout the product lifecycle stages
- Service Excellence Partnership Program (SEPP):
- Ensure effective management and execution of the SEPP program. Identify and support CX coaching training needs for partner departments
Ideal Job Specifications
- University degree Upper 2nd Class Honors or 3.0 GPA
- Proficient in use of relevant MS Office applications and statistical packages
- Certification in Quality Assurance and or Quality Assurance experience an added advantage
- Experience in Strategic Consumer insights desirable
Desired work experience:
- At least 5 years working experience in a customer experience or product environment.
- Understanding of Equity products
- Leadership and team management
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidance to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks
- Knowledge of MS Office applications and statistical packages.
- Planning and organizing skills for effective planning and execution of tasks and projects within timeframes and budget.
- Ability to work independently, self-directed and solutions-oriented and should be able to carry him or herself.
- Should possess the sound organizational and planning skills with a solid an attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Quality orientation to ensure consistency in adhering and uphold performance standards for SLAs and quality of documentation.
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer-service oriented culture.
- Customer focus to amaze customers at every turn by exceeding their expectations
Jul 7, 2022